Art Opinions and tips ...

Day 4, Today's blog I'm going to be talking about my art opinions and tips ... In my view professional artists are boring they are really not entertaining but have good art skills, but today we aren't talking about expectations vs reality we are talking about art opinions not artist opinions. When I do art I feel happy and so should everyone else, also art is super nice to look at and now I'm going to teach you how to get that nice look in your art with the materials you need and these materials are super cheap there about £1 to £5 !

Materials 

1.Simply sketch pencils
Shop: Poundland
Brand : Simply (In the name )
Price : £1

2. Seawhite classic wiro lsndscape sketchbook A6
Shop : Hobbycraft
Brand : Seawhite
Price : £3

3.Adult paint palette 
Shop : Poundland 
Brand : Poundland 
Price : £1

4.Staedtler Noris colour colouring pencil 12 pack
 Shop : Hobbycraft
Brand : Staedtler Noris
Price : £3.50

5.Acrylic paint 120ml
Shop : Poundland
Brand : Poundland
Price : £1
Extra : You can buy in any colour

Ok so thats all the nice cheap art material I have on my planning list ! Now I'm going to show some tips for drawing the actual product using all these materials, I like to plan in the sketchbook first by using the Staedtler Noris colour colouring pencil 12 pack and Seawhite classic wiro lsndscape sketchbook A6 also don't forget the Simply sketch pencils ! Ok after you have done your plan in your sketchbook you can use the Simply sketch pencils again and the Seawhite classic wiro lsndscape sketchbook again  , We can also use the Acrylic paint 120ml and Adult paint palette !After that It's all up to you !

Ok so that's it for day 4 see you on day 5 
and if my advice was bad or good
please still tell me ok byeee !


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Iranian SCHOOL GIRLS SUFFERING !( new must read this is a extra)

apps you NEED RIGHT NOW !!!