Note taking...

Day 7,Hello today we are going to be talking about best ways for note taking on devices and paper !

Products you need for paper note taking !

1.Wilko Wiro blue notebook A4 80

2.Higlighters

3.brush pent

4.fine liner pens


Lay out !

 Ok now on I actually take Japanese notes but I can't upload the photo's here so instead for examples I will put pictures from pinterest and credits !


By @therasaaaan


By honeeyjin

By honeeyjin


Ok that's all the examples I have so let's move on !


Digital Notes

Products :

Google Docs

and

google sheets



Examples :




All credit goes to all creators !


ok guys thats all byeee !





Comments

  1. THIS IS NOT COPYWRITE I GIVE ALL CREDIT AND I MEAN ALL CREDIT TO THOSE WHO CREATED IT IF YOU CREATED IT COMMENT I WILL MAKE A BLOG ABOUT YOU !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Iranian SCHOOL GIRLS SUFFERING !( new must read this is a extra)

apps you NEED RIGHT NOW !!!