Thing I Like...

Day 1 ,if you did not read my profile I will introduce myself again,my name is Ananya and I don't do youtube so don't type me up and that's all for my intro.Ok so today's blog is about things I recommend ,ok so I'm going tostart of with 10 places around the world I want to go to!
The world has many cool and very wild  places and I have 10 top places that I really want to go to.
5.America 

The reason I want to go to America is because I think it's quit cool there and I want to try a bunch of food there.

4.Korea

I want to go to Korea because South Korea actually is a fun and city type of country unlike there enemy North korea and k-pop was born there !

3.Maldives

The reason I want to go to Maldives is because the nature of this amazing island is unpredictable plus the resorts and people there make me smile !

2.North India

I want to go to North India because the food there is yummy and when I say yummy I mean really yummy,also I like how the temples there look.

1.Dubai

Dubai is cool ,Dubai is fun , Dubai gives you alot of money and Dubai is my favourite country !

Ok next thing were going to talk about is movies / shows ,ok I really love stranger things also wednesday but I think wednesday was a little boring at the same time for me .I also think that in season 6 will be about Vecna coming back to life and hypnotising Eleven/Jane turning into a monster!



That's all for today's blog post byeee



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Iranian SCHOOL GIRLS SUFFERING !( new must read this is a extra)

apps you NEED RIGHT NOW !!!