Music...

Day 2,Hello welcome back to my blog today we are going to talk about nearly the whole worlds most liked thing,MUSIC! Music is in all emotions and can help most people happy.My type of music is like there new music but souund old with the effects and those things for example on my profile one of my favourite songs are teenage dream!I'm Gonna list 5 songs that are nice I'm not including teenage dream though because I already mentioned it...

5.neverendingstory STRANGER THINGS VERSION

4.Shut Down by BLACKPINK

3.Euphoria BY JUNGKOOK 

2.Bloody Mary BY LADY GAGA

1.One time BY JUSTIN BEIBER 

Ok So we've got a lot more space so I'm going to write about my ideas/opinions about these songs!

5.Ok so I really like the song and scene of NeverEndingStory in STRANGER THINGS I liked seeing the characters reactions and along with Dustin and Suzy singing.

4.Shut Down I think I only chose this song because I'm a big k-pop fan plus I love Jennies rap bit.

3.Euphoria is a nice calm song it's just amazing.

2.Bloody Mary ever since Wednesday came Bloody Mary just turned into a vibe really.

1.One time by Justin Beiber is really famous the rythm and lyrics are soo good.

Ok guys that's really it for Day 2 so byeee...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iranian SCHOOL GIRLS SUFFERING !( new must read this is a extra)

apps you NEED RIGHT NOW !!!