Book 1 : Weird Reality Episode 1 : The kidnapping (first bit + there’s a lot more for epi 1 but to big )+ introduction to series

 Day 9,Hello today I’m going to be introducing my new blog series named weird reality so I guess whenever I am not busy I will post a episode the reason today it’s the main post is because I’m starting it . Me and my friends actually created this role play and I am going to be turning it into a book thing ok let’s get into it.

The character’s in this book !

Amara:Kidnapper 2

Sophie:Kidnapper

Nancy:Kidnapper 3 + driver 

Holly:Target 1

Bella:Target 2

BOTH TARGETS LOVE DANCING 

   

                                                           Episode 1 : The kidnapping (first bit ) …


It started with two elegant girls Holly and Bella,they were very passionate in dancing and they were sisters.One day Bella and Holly were outside in the park dancing and two strangers came and grabbed their necks and gave them this weird  fainting medicine.”Get the van ready,DRIVE”Screamed the first kidnapper (Sophie).“Ok ok !”Shouted the other kidnapper (Nancy).Nancy drove very fast and then they arrived to there hideout .”GET UP PEASANTS,In 1972 your great great grandfather killed my great great grandfather so I’m going to kill you here for revenge!”said kidnapper 1 (Sophie). Holly and Bella gave each other a look that said what.Kidnapper 2 (Amara)brand food in two plates then threw it in Holly and Bella’s faces !Later on the day all the kidnappers went to sleep and left the door open so Holly and Bella ran out...

 

Come back next time , byeeeeee !!!



 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iranian SCHOOL GIRLS SUFFERING !( new must read this is a extra)

apps you NEED RIGHT NOW !!!